We are looking for a Senior full stack developer with minimum of 4 years industry experience. Candidate must have good attention to details skills. You will work closely with our Pakistan Regional Directors, and Team Leads (both in Lahore and the UK) analyzing, designing, and building new systems and enhancements to existing systems.
As a Software Architect, we will contribute to our continual process of improving our systems, processes, and technology stack. Overall we look for people who have an inquisitive mind, are always learning, and to whom development is a passion, who are not scared to look under the covers of a framework to figure out how things work, and ultimately why it may not be working as expected. You’ll work a group of highly passionate technology people who want to develop the best systems in their chosen business area. As a business we love to see our people grow and develop with room for both career and skills development across the organization. In this role, you’ll be reporting to the Head of Engineering.
The successful candidate will have:
- Minimum five years working experience as a Technical Architect
- Hands on experience in architectural frameworks and processes, microservices and event-based architecture
- Experience migrating legacy applications into microservice oriented architecture by adopting increment approach.
- Practical experience working with Infrastructure as code, cloud, monitoring and container technologies (e.g. Azure, Kubernetes, dockers, Grafana, Prometheus, Helm charts…)
- Working experience with agile methodologies (e.g. Scrum, Scaled Agile Framework, LeSS)
- Must have experience analyzing code for weaknesses and errors, and overseeing plans to improve them
- Must be familiar with the application security, cybersecurity.. etc.
- Must be familiar with the latest programming languages, frameworks, and technologies and how to best utilize them
- Deep understanding of DevOps practices
- Must have understanding of software quality assurance principles
- Must be able to conceptualize, design, develop, and implement software solutions that are efficient, secure, maintainable and easily extendable
- Production of high-quality architectural artefacts – both visual and written
- Analytical and systematic approach to problem solving
- Experience working on large-scale highly complex enterprise solutions
- Experience of designing, programming, testing and deploying of enterprise solutions
- Demonstrated knowledge of web applications, cybersecurity and open source technologies
- Outstanding collaboration and communication skills are essential
- Experience overseeing customized development of processes for multiple projects simultaneously
- Experience designing secure software systems based upon industry-specific specifications
- Ability to learn new languages and systems