You’ll want to know about the department that our role is in…
Ensuring we stay on the straight and narrow are our finance heroes! Not only do they produce all of our management accounts, financial reports, and key financial information but they’re a core touchpoint in liaising between the many suppliers, tour operator & agent partners, and contractors that we work with. Nothing gets past our financiers!
The Finance Hub Manager will manage a team of Finance Assistants, supporting the Travel Innovation Group businesses with the daily transactions and reconciliations. This role is responsible for ensuring that deadlines are met, escalating any issues/concerns to the relevant accountant and implementing the agreed resolution.
Tasks and responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Ensure the daily reconciliation of bank account(s) including the posting to SAGE for any payments/receipts.
- Take responsibility for the operation of the Purchase Ledger to ensure all invoices are loaded and suppliers are paid in a timely manner.
- Manage Purchase Ledger reconciliations, ensuring these are undertaken daily with any issues rectified in a timely manner or escalated if a resolution cannot be identified
- Liaise with the Operations Department on any queries that may result from the Purchase Ledger reconciliations
- Manage the Revenue reconciliations ensuring these are undertaken daily with any issues rectified in a timely manner or escalated if a resolution cannot be identified
- Ensure that month end deadlines are met, and all information required is supplied to the relevant accountant.
The successful candidate will:
- Have proven experience of staff management
- Possess good Microsoft Excel knowledge
- Effectively communicate verbally and via written mediums
- Have a positive, proactive attitude
- Work well under pressure to tight deadlines
- Think objectively when needed
- Be driven to meet personal and departmental deadlines