You’ll want to know about the department that our role is in…
Our tight-knit Groups reservations team are our sales and service smashers, delivering outstanding relationship service to our partners in the UK and North America by phone or email. With a specialist customer base including schools, tour operators, VIPs and more, they’re the absolute pros when it comes to handling complex bookings with a problem-solving mindset that allows us to deliver the legendary service we’re known for.
The Groups Technical Trainer will plan and delivery department training, essential for maximising each team member’s knowledge – after all, that’s what’s behind our exceptional service – and ensuring they have the correct material and workflows to accurately complete their tasks. The role will also independently monitor business activities and customer interactions to ensure process, business / quality standards and procedures are adhered to, thus help to drive sales, hit budgets, and deliver profits.
Tasks & responsibilities include:
- Deliver technical training to new and existing members of staff to ensure consistently and quality
- Ensure all training is recorded within the HR system Iris
- Conduct quality assurance reviews to monitor adherence to the policy and procedures and provide appropriate feedback.
- Discuss /implement training plans with the Training and Customer Experience Manager
- Conduct customer journey reviews to monitor and assess impact of business activity from a customer perspective
- Provide regular feedback to Department Managers
- Review agent calls and agree scorecards to provide appropriate feedback
- Prepare reports to communicate the outcome of quality assurance activity
- Identify training and development opportunities including preventative and corrective actions
The successful candidate will:
- Possess excellent communication skills and a positive, engaging personality – this is a must!
- Be a committed, enthusiastic, and supportive team member
- Deliver an efficient and professional service to internal and external customers
- Maintain high levels of accuracy
- Be accountable, driven and motivated to deliver top-quality training