You’ll want to know about the department that our role is in…
Partnerships are the go-getters of our set-ups, sourcing new business and managing client relationships. They love finding what makes their customer tick. One week they might be attending World Travel Market, the next they’re working on a business case to take their client’s business to the next level with us, then after that they may be accompanying clients on a fam trip to the Indian Ocean.
The department operates between the hours of 09:00 and 18:00, Monday to Friday. The breakdown of your normal hours of work will be by agreement with your manager.
We are currently seeking a dynamic individual to join our growing Partnerships team. If you’ve got a successful track record of building client relationships and know what it takes to provide legendary service, then this role is for you. You’ll be playing a key part in our next stage of growth, and we are looking for a tenacious individual who can drive this forward with us.
This is an entry level role within the team, and we are looking for someone to engage with a large database of accounts and provide office-based consultation. Through strategic phone calls and virtual meetings, we want you to build relationships and deliver key messages ensuring our customers have your full attention.
Tasks & responsibilities include:
- Proactively contacting a high-volume, existing account base to establish, build and maintain relationships via phone & video
- Achievement of weekly KPI’s and performance metrics relevant to business requirements i.e. telephone meetings, contact rate, retention
- Deliver new Travel Innovation Group initiatives to customers
- Develops trusted relationships with customers to ensure competitive advantage, after developing a thorough understanding of their needs and requirements
- Understand the company strategy and be able to translate this to our customers to achieve overall sales objectives
- Be able to explain our brand story and ethos to sell our products and services along with any new product developments (internal and externally derived)
- Maintain accurate and comprehensive records on customers and sales activities within our CRM system
The successful candidate will:
- Ideally have experience in a client relationship or customer service role from a professional or contact centre background
- Have effective time management skills with the ability to multi-task
- Communicate effectively, with the ability to influence people both internally and externally
- Experience of working within the travel industry a bonus but not essential
- Manage customer expectations and deliver excellent service
- Actively exhibit a growth mindset and a willingness to learn, develop and respond to feedback