You’ll want to know about the department that our role is in…
We like to deliver nothing short of BRILLIANT marketing and communications for our inhouse brands, and our partners’ too (we’re lucky to work with some pretty epic brands!). We are customer obsessed, and our goal is to really add value to the customer experience with each communication or campaign. Our teams are made up of an eclectic mix of talented people whose own experience and ideas make our marketing team what it is.
In terms of team spirit our marketing teams are a hive of activity, bursting with creativity and as a group we constantly strive for improvement and innovation. Knowledge seekers and relationship builders, everyone’s ideas are valued, and we encourage our team members to think both strategically and imaginatively.
Our Creative Marketing Executive will bring marketing plans and initiatives to life in written and visual form. Working closely with the Senior Marketing Executive, the role involves developing briefs into standout online and offline content that resonates with our audiences of travel organisations.
Tasks & responsibilities include:
- Produce outstanding collateral that flows between marketing channels including email, website, video (piece to camera and animations), social media, event collateral, print, presentations/proposals and terms & conditions documents
- Maintain websites via Umbraco and WordPress to ensure information is accurate, consistent, visually easy to navigate and SEO friendly
- Ensure task progress and content calendars are logged in Monday.com
- Keep abreast of marketing trends both within and outside travel and B2B sectors
- Conduct routine content audits to make enhancements or identify new initiatives
- Contribute to brand development as and when needed
- Champion the company and stakeholders’ brand guidelines
- Contribute to departmental operational tasks such as maintaining stock, merchandise and expenses
The successful candidate will:
- Have meticulous attention to detail in all aspects of their role
- Possess exceptional written and verbal communications skills
- Be competent in a range of design and presentation programmes e.g. Adobe Photoshop, InDesign & Illustrator, Canva, PowerPoint or similar.
- Be able to produce video content (both film and editing via Adobe Premiere Pro)
- Be competent in email marketing software e.g. Campaign Monitor, Mail Chimp
- Have a working knowledge of HTML
- Be curious, enthusiastic and motivated to experiment with new marketing methods
- Have an appreciation of the wider marketing and commercial function
Don’t worry! We’d love it if you have travel industry experience, however we’re happy to consider candidates who can demonstrate an understanding of the industry or B2B marketing without direct experience.