You’ll want to know about the department that our role is in…
Flights Support are our service smashers, delivering standout service to our partners by phone, email and live chat. They’ve got a knack for tech too, using our bespoke booking systems, GDS’s and internal processes to create, service and ticket bookings efficiently.
Within this role you will be part of a wider team supporting the organisation by immersing yourself in the end to end process and management information to ensure high performance focus across all key business areas and help us enhance our quality of service.
Focused on activities and operations, you will work with Senior Managers across the Department to support them in their requests but will also need to be able to work autonomously and finding opportunities across the business ensure we understand, manage, and improve performance by developing and maintaining reports, dashboards and intelligence.
Tasks and responsibilities include:
- Maintain accurate reporting and dashboards across all areas of operations.
- Monitor and evaluate live performance across several programmes.
- Identify opportunities for improvement in performance against SLAs and / or productivity.
- Monitor, maintain and trouble-shoot current management information dashboards and reports ensuring data quality and integrity.
- Contribute to design and implementation of reports and dashboards, including data collections and analysis using Excel, SharePoint or PowerBI
- Work closely with the Training Department and support with training the team.
- Work closely with the Team leaders to bring on staffing performance.
- Adhoc tasks/ projects from Manager
- Quality control of emails and calls ensuring service standards are achieved.
The successful candidate will:
- Be personable, with high levels of accuracy and problem solving skills.
- Have expert Excel experience.
- Take a systematic, analytical and creative approach to problem-solving, as well as displaying sound judgement.
- Have excellent time management, including the ability to prioritise work and cope with fluctuations in workload.
- Be a committed, enthusiastic and supportive team member.
- Be aware of company’s goals and aims and strive to achieve at every opportunity
- Deliver an efficient and professional service.
- Attend and contribute in a positive and objective manner at team meetings or any relevant departmental/company meetings.
- Acknowledge correspondence within set standards and timescales.
- Assist other departments when and where necessary to ensure business continuity and minimum standard performance.
- Strive to continuously improve the quality (presentation, accuracy and coverage) of information relevant to the business.