You’ll want to know about the department that our role is in…
Ensuring we stay on the straight and narrow are our finance heroes! Not only do they produce all of our management accounts, financial reports, and key financial information but they’re a core touchpoint in liaising between the many suppliers, tour operator & agent partners, and contractors that we work with. Nothing gets past our financiers!
This role will support the Financial Controller with Corporate Governance and Internal Audit.
Tasks & responsibilities include:
- Undertake risk assessments on agreed activities to support the Internal Audit review
- Produce and present findings from risk assessment and discuss suggested improvements that could be implemented
- Support the review of business processes to ensure their effectiveness for compliance
- Provide support in the implementation of new projects within the Finance Department
The successful candidate will:
- Have excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Have a positive, proactive attitude
- Work well under pressure to tight deadlines
- Think objectively
- Be driven to meet personal and departmental deadlines