You’ll want to know about the department that our role is in…
A highly passionate bunch, our development team bring our unique software solutions to life. From brand new products, to continually developing and improving our existing systems, they’re the ones who let our innovations become reality. We love to see our people grow and develop with room for both career and skills development across the organization.
This role will be working for Calrom, our dynamic software development company specialising in B2B advanced pricing, booking management and ticketing engines for the airline sector.
We’re looking for a graduate to contribute to our continual process of improving our CI/CD processes and technology stack.
Overall, we look for people who have an inquisitive mind, are always learning, and to whom DevOps is a passion: someone who isn’t scared to look under the covers to figure out how things work, and ultimately why it may not be working as expected. You will work with a group of highly passionate technology people who want to develop the best systems in their chosen business area.
We care about your progression and provide structured training, personal development plans and ongoing salary reviews as you take on more responsibilities and progress your career.
Tasks & responsibilities include:
- Building and setting up monitoring for applications and infrastructure
- Working on ways to automate and improve development and release processes
- Ensuring that systems are safe and secure against cybersecurity threats
- Working with software engineers to ensure that development follows established processes and works as intended
The successful candidate will have:
- An ambitious, driven and enthusiastic attitude with an interest in pursuing a career in a leading business
- A Computing or IT degree at 2:1 or above
- A minimum 6-12 months experience (full time or part time)
- Strong communication skills, both written and verbal
- Excellent organisational skills with a keen eye for detail
- Most importantly, the talent, determination and drive to succeed