You’ll want to know about the department that our role is in…
We like to deliver nothing short of BRILLIANT marketing and communications for our inhouse brands, and our partners’ too (we’re lucky to work with some pretty epic brands!). We are customer obsessed, and our goal is to really add value to the customer experience with each communication or campaign. Our teams are made up of an eclectic mix of talented people whose own experience and ideas make our marketing team what it is.
In terms of team spirit our marketing teams are a hive of activity, bursting with creativity and as a group we constantly strive for improvement and innovation. Knowledge seekers and relationship builders, everyone’s ideas are valued, and we encourage our team members to think both strategically and imaginatively.
If you are an experienced Graphic Designer, we have an exciting opportunity that could be right up your street. This is a newly created role, so offers an exciting opportunity to make your mark and bring in your own ideas and concepts that will support our growth and showcase our product and services in a brilliant and evolutionary way.
The Graphic Designer will lead on the design and production of a range of marketing materials for multi-channel campaigns across our internal comms and our technology products. The successful candidate will need extensive experience in designing eshots, website banners, national press, digital assets, animations, social media content, exhibition stands, brochures and sales collateral. Occasionally your scope of work will expand into outdoor artwork, brochures, event invitations, POS items, merchandise and more.
Demonstrable experience in taking complicated messages and showcasing them in an innovative yet simple way will be beneficial.
This role sits within a small and experienced cross-functional team. Both the team and wider company offer a creative and supportive environment. We offer a hybrid homeworking & office-based proposition which can be discussed, generally three days in the office and two days per week from home.
Tasks and responsibilities include:
- Working closely with other members of the team to fully understand campaign objectives and actions desired
- Producing on-brand and innovative designs across traditional and digital channels for the Travel Innovation Group, Internal Communications, Calrom and associated products and services
- To develop a deep understanding of the Travel Innovation Group and strategic objectives across companies and associated products and services
- Storyboarding and producing animated videos & gifs
- Becoming a brand champion for the Travel Innovation Group
- Leading on the creation/implementation of brand identity & guidelines for various brands/projects
- Working within brand guidelines to ensure consistency of creative across brands/products/services
- Ensuring relevant artwork is print/media ready as required
- Liaising with external print companies/other suppliers as required
- Working closely with the Travel Innovation Group Marketing Lead to deliver simple and effective marketing messages across a range of media
- Working with creative briefs and interrogating them
- Working on multiple projects during the same period
- Pitching ideas to stakeholders of all levels
- Benchmarking/market research and applying any relevant learnings to creative work
- A|B testing creative comms, analysing success/failures, drawing conclusions, and applying learnings to future creative work
The successful candidate will:
- Have an excellent working knowledge of the full Adobe Suite in particular Adobe Illustrator, Photoshop, Premier Pro, After Effects and InDesign with basic knowledge of HTML a bonus
- Be curious and creative
- Be willing to share ideas to propel our marketing and creative work forward
- Have a great attitude and eagerness to collaborate to achieve shared goals
- Be a diplomatic communicator with great soft skills
- Be a team player
- Have experience in designing for SaaS
- Be comfortable pitching ideas to stakeholders at all levels
- Have extensive. demonstrable experience leading on a variety of different creative projects across a range of channels
- Minimum of five years’ experience working as a Graphic Designer in a fast paced in-house role