You’ll want to know about the department that our role is in…
We like to deliver nothing short of BRILLIANT marketing and communications for our inhouse brands, and our partners’ too (we’re lucky to work with some pretty epic brands!). We are customer obsessed, and our goal is to really add value to the customer experience with each communication or campaign. Our teams are made up of an eclectic mix of talented people whose own experience and ideas make our marketing team what it is.
In terms of team spirit our marketing teams are a hive of activity, bursting with creativity and as a group we constantly strive for improvement and innovation. Knowledge seekers and relationship builders, everyone’s ideas are valued, and we encourage our team members to think both strategically and imaginatively.
We’re looking for an admin-hero to support our busy marketing teams. If you are looking for part time, flexible work then this role could be for you. No experience is required but we are looking for someone who can demonstrate strong organisational skills, the ability to multitask and has bundles of enthusiasm.
The Marketing Administration Assistant will be central to the success of the marketing teams, supporting with administrative tasks and some small marketing duties.
The contract will be 30 hours per week, and we are flexible about how these hours are worked (these could fit around school times/over 4 days per week or whatever works for you during department opening hours – just let us know).
Tasks & responsibilities include:
- Track departmental spend by completing credit card statement reviews, compiling receipts and order forms
- Website content updates and maintenance
- Assisting in the organisation of events
- Assisting with the compilation of end of campaign reports
- Scheduling social media posts
- End of campaign prize management
- Managing shared email inboxes and directing queries as required
- Assisting with market research when required
- General office and team administration
The successful candidate will be:
- Highly motivated
- Well organised
- Willing to learn
- Effective communicator
- Competent in Microsoft Office