You’ll want to know about the department that our role is in…
Partnerships are the go-getters of our set-ups, sourcing new business and managing client relationships. They love finding what makes their customer tick. One week they might be attending World Travel Market, the next they’re working on a business case to take their client’s business to the next level with us, then after that they may be accompanying clients on a fam trip to the Indian Ocean.
As New Business Development Manager, you’ll be selling a combination of forward-thinking technology solutions with an ever-growing focus on API technology within the travel sector. Confident in working independently, you’ll be solely focused on generating and developing new business from your own network and prospecting activities to proactively build a strong sales pipeline and smash our ambitious company sales targets.
Tasks & responsibilities include:
- Build a consistent pipeline of new opportunities driving business growth with new customers
- Consistently achieve revenue growth and exceed company sales targets
- Prospect, meet, present and understand core business needs to build proposals and close deals
- Identify and develop new markets
- Document client feedback and product development concepts to further advance our offering
- Attend conferences, meetings, and industry events taking full advantage of any networking opportunity
- Use your existing network to generate leads & new business
- Maintain comprehensive CRM records supporting business reporting on sales funnel progression
- Regularly travel around the UK – a fundamental requirement for this role to be successful!
The successful candidate will:
- Currently work in a new business development position and can demonstrate an excellent sales track record
- Have experience with selling API solutions to travel industry organisations
- Possess strong negotiation skills
- Manage complex projects and multi-task exceptionally well, with top-quality organisational skills
- Be motivated by achieving targets in a competitive environment
- Define themselves as a strategic thinker: you’ll need to focus on long-term outcomes and seek solutions that work, balancing the demands of today with long-term success