You’ll want to know about the department that our role is in…
Partnerships are the go-getters of our set-ups, sourcing new business and managing client relationships. They love finding what makes their customer tick. One week they might be attending World Travel Market, the next they’re working on a business case to take their client’s business to the next level with us, then after that they may be accompanying clients on a fam trip to the Indian Ocean.
We’re currently seeking a dynamic and experienced Partnership Manager to join our growing team. If you’ve got a successful track record in account management and owning key relationships, and know what it takes to provide legendary service, then this role is for you. You’ll be playing a key part in our next stage of growth and we’re looking for a tenacious individual who can drive this forward with us.
Tasks & responsibilities include:
- Strategically manage of client relationships, ensuring that we remain their main flights provider of choice
- Develop trusted relationships with a portfolio of key customers to ensure competitive advantage, after developing a thorough understanding of key customer needs and requirements
- Proactively maximise sales and manage market share from within your portfolio by identifying any business that the group isn’t getting.
- Understand the company strategy and your own targets, translating this into your portfolio to achieve the overall sales objectives
- Be able to explain our brand story and ethos to sell our products and services along with any new product developments (internal and externally derived)
- Maintain accurate and comprehensive records on clients and sales activities within our CRM system
- Provide accurate and timely updates to key stakeholders on portfolio performance
- Work closely with internal departments ensuring the knowledge on your portfolio is shared including delivery of training on accounts where appropriate
- Prepare and deliver presentations to your portfolio
The successful candidate will:
- Hold previous experience in an Account Management role and working in a client-facing environment, managing relationships at all key levels within a business
- Possess effective time management skills with strong multi-tasking abilities
- Influence internal and external stakeholders using excellent communication skills
- Enjoy an element of travel within their job role as you’ll be expected to visit clients within your portfolio