We are looking for an accomplished Scrum Master with minimum of 4 years industry experience. In this role, you will be the go-to person for applying Scrum to produce high quality work. You will guide and coach the Scrum team on Agile practices, ensure adherence to Scrum theory, practice and guidelines, resolve team impediments, participate in Scrum/Release Train ceremonies as appropriate, support all Scrum events including sprint planning, daily Scrum, and sprint reviews and work closely with multi-discipline Technology teams to deliver Agile best practice.
As a Scrum Master you will be working with dedicated technical teams to improve and lead the software project delivery and implement structured Agile processes. The SCRUM Master will report to the Head of Engineering and work closely with Software Architects, Engineering Leads, Developers and Testers all committed to delivering their SaaS solutions.
The successful candidate will have:
- Four 4 years+ commercial experience as a Scrum Master, enhancing business understanding of Agile values and principles
- Experience working closely with software development teams, understanding technical requirements
- Skilled at refinement, story splitting, estimation, velocity, retrospection and other Scrum techniques
- Relentless approach to continuous improvement of both processes and individuals
- Good knowledge of Agile frameworks (Kanban / LeSS / SAFe / XP etc) and how best to utilise the values and tools
- Excellent communication skills both with tech and business minded individuals
- Relevant Scrum Master Certification, or similar
- Maintain relevant metrics that guide the development teams to more efficient processes in their work and in satisfying their stakeholders.
- Maintain effective information that aid transparency and encourage clear communication
- Removing impediments (people, process or tools) that hinders agility within the team
- Building an environment to stimulate innovation
- Manage stakeholders outside the team as required
- A hands-on technical background, experience of writing code, etc
- Experience with DevOps