You’ll want to know about the department that our role is in…
We like to deliver nothing short of BRILLIANT marketing and communications for our inhouse brands, and our partners’ too (we’re lucky to work with some pretty epic brands!). We are customer obsessed, and our goal is to really add value to the customer experience with each communication or campaign. Our teams are made up of an eclectic mix of talented people whose own experience and ideas make our marketing team what it is.
In terms of team spirit our marketing teams are a hive of activity, bursting with creativity and as a group we constantly strive for improvement and innovation. Knowledge seekers and relationship builders, everyone’s ideas are valued, and we encourage our team members to think both strategically and imaginatively.
We are looking for a budding Marketing Executive to support our busy marketing team, supporting with both marketing and administrative tasks.
If you have recently started out in marketing, or if you’re looking for that first step on the marketing career ladder look no further. We are on the lookout for someone who has a keen interest in marketing, strong organisational skills, the ability to multitask and heaps of enthusiasm to join our marketing team and make a difference.
Our new Marketing Executive will get to work across some exciting, well-known brands and benefit from lots of coaching and mentoring too.
This is a full-time position, and we offer hybrid working – usually three days per week in the office and two days from home.
Tasks & responsibilities include:
- Scheduling campaigns within our project management system.
- Copywriting for blogs, social media, eshots and more.
- Scheduling and engaging with social media posts across all channels.
- Track departmental spend by completing credit card statement reviews, compiling receipts and order forms.
- Website content updates and maintenance.
- Assisting in the organisation of events.
- Assisting in the organisation of international trips.
- Assisting with the compilation of end of campaign reports.
- End of campaign prize management.
- Managing shared email inboxes and directing queries as required.
- Assisting with market research when required.
- General office and team administration.
The successful candidate will be:
- Highly motivated
- Well organised
- Have a willingness to learn
- An effective communicator
- Competent in Microsoft Office
- Have a keen interest in marketing
- Possess strong written English skills