You’ll want to know about the department that our role is in…
We like to deliver nothing short of BRILLIANT marketing and communications for our inhouse brands, and our partners’ too (we’re lucky to work with some pretty epic brands!). We are customer obsessed, and our goal is to really add value to the customer experience with each communication or campaign. Our teams are made up of an eclectic mix of talented people whose own experience and ideas make our marketing team what it is.
In terms of team spirit our marketing teams are a hive of activity, bursting with creativity and as a group we constantly strive for improvement and innovation. Knowledge seekers and relationship builders, everyone’s ideas are valued, and we encourage our team members to think both strategically and imaginatively.
This role is typically 09:00 to 17:30, Monday to Friday. We are open to discussions around flexibility. This role can be offered on a hybrid working basis, typically three days per week in the office and two from home.
We are seeking an experienced senior marketer to come in to support and help lead our busy team. We are looking for a dynamic, experienced marketer to lead on campaigns and projects across our B2B airfare and cruise products.
The ideal candidate will be looking to build upon experience as a marketing generalist and bring creative ideas and solutions with them so we can enhance our customer journey, drive brand awareness, and increase market share.
Tasks & responsibilities include:
- Create and execute stand out campaigns for optimal results, taking ownership from start to finish.
- Take and/or write creative briefs for various campaigns/projects.
- Create content – including authentic copywriting for various channels and some image/video production.
- Meticulously proof-read content to ensure everything produced is of a high standard.
- Write and deliver end of campaign reports including full analysis of any successes/failures.
- Apply learnings from campaign reports to future campaigns to ensure we are always growing, evolving, and improving.
- Coordinate events and sponsorships such as showcase days, trade shows and fam trips.
- Manage the day to day relationships with our travel suppliers and tourist boards.
- Manage relationships with trade press outlets and creative/digital agencies.
- Keep accurate records to enable us to track profit and loss, expenditure against budget etc.
- Assist the Creative Executives in delivering tactical execution of marketing plans.
- Communicate exceptionally well to manage stakeholder engagement and expectations at all levels.
- Provide clear, reasoned, and timely feedback to the team.
- Ensure constant innovation in our marketing messages, marketing/communication channels and creative work.
- Maintain brand integrity and ensure all brand guidelines/tone of voice guidelines are adhered to across all channels and touchpoints.
The successful candidate will have:
- A minimum of two years in a senior role with experience that spans: New Product Development, Website Creation (from a project management perspective), Events and Partnerships Marketing.
- Confident in digital marketing tools and platforms including CMS (WordPress/Umbraco), Email, SEM and PPC, Email Marketing Software, Analytical Tools, Organic and Paid social media across LinkedIn/Facebook.
- Competent in Microsoft Office.
- Understanding of design process theory for print and digital
- A good understanding of what it means to be market-oriented and how this translates into marketing and communications.
- Solid understanding of marketing principles.
- Competent in giving creative direction across all aspects of content including copywriting and design.
- An excellent and persuasive communicator confident in pitching to stakeholders at all levels