You’ll want to know about the department that our role is in…
Partnerships are the go-getters of our set-ups, sourcing new business and managing client relationships. They love finding what makes their customer tick. One week they might be attending World Travel Market, the next they’re working on a business case to take their client’s business to the next level with us, then after that they may be accompanying clients on a fam trip to the Indian Ocean.
We’re currently seeking a dynamic individual to join our growing Partnerships team. If you’ve got a successful track record of building client relationships and know what it takes to provide legendary service, then this role is for you. You’ll be playing a key part in our next stage of growth, and we are looking for a tenacious individual who can drive this forward with us.
This is an entry level role within the team, and we are looking for someone to engage with accounts and provide an excellent level of consultation. Through strategic phone calls and virtual meetings, we want you to build relationships and deliver key messages ensuring our customers have your full attention.
Tasks & responsibilities include:
- Develop trusted relationships with a portfolio of customers and gain a thorough understanding of their needs and requirements
- Proactively maximise sales and manage market share from within your portfolio by identifying any business that the group isn’t getting.
- Understand the company strategy and your own targets, translating this into your portfolio to achieve the overall sales objectives
- Be able to explain our brand story and ethos to sell our products and services along with any new product developments (internal and externally derived)
- Maintain accurate and comprehensive records on clients and sales activities within our CRM system
- Provide accurate and timely updates to key stakeholders on portfolio performance
- Work closely with internal departments ensuring the knowledge on your portfolio is shared including delivery of training on accounts where appropriate
- Prepare and deliver presentations to your portfolio
The successful candidate will have:
- Experience in a relationship building role and working in a client-facing environment is desirable
- Possess effective time management skills with strong multi-tasking abilities
- Influence internal and external stakeholders using excellent communication skills
- Enjoy an element of travel within the job role as you’ll be expected to visit clients within your portfolio
- Flexible approach to working evenings depending on the business needs