You’ll want to know about the department that our role is in…
Partnerships are the go-getters of our set-ups, sourcing new business and managing client relationships. They love finding what makes their customer tick. One week they might be attending World Travel Market, the next they’re working on a business case to take their client’s business to the next level with us, then after that they may be accompanying clients on a fam trip to the Indian Ocean.
We are currently seeking a dynamic individual to join our growing Partnerships team. If you’ve got a successful track record of building client relationships, sales and customer service in a professional or call centre background, then this role is for you. You’ll be playing a key part in our next stage of growth, and we are looking for a tenacious individual who knows what it takes to provide legendary service to drive this forward with us.
As Partnerships Team Leader, you’ll be responsible for developing, maintaining and ensuring the Engagement Team runs smoothly and efficiently whilst ensuring call targets are met. You need to be comfortable communicating with people on different levels through a variety of methods such as telephone, email & face to face.
Tasks & responsibilities include:
- Taking responsibility for the day to day running of a team of telephone account executives, ensuring the team get your full support as your top priority
- Ensuring staff are fully trained on all processes and have a complete understanding of the business
- Managing the day-to-day workload of the department and be the first point of contact for any general escalations.
- Ensuring your team meets call targets and achieves their objectives
- Maintaining and improving administration processes and follow through all current company policies and procedures to meet the highest possible standards
- Providing the Team Manager with updates/ feedback and any important information across all business streams
- Maintaining appropriate records on clients and sales activities within our CRM system
- Representing the company at trade events in a professional manor
- Attending internal meetings and feedback relevant intel to the team
- Creating process documents and ensuring they remain updated
- Meeting deadlines efficiently along with managing schedules
The successful candidate will have:
- Previous experience in a client relationship and contact centre environment
- Strong organisational skills with the ability to work effectively under pressure and prioritise workloads efficiently
- Effective time management skills with the ability to multi-task
- Effective communication skills, with the ability to influence people both internally and externally
- Strong Microsoft Windows skills and experience working with a CRM
- The ability to pick up new systems quickly (full ongoing training will be provided)
- Confidence to take ownership and lead from the front
- The ability to flex style and approach to meet get the best out of your team and meet customer needs
- Experience of working within the travel industry a bonus but not essential