You’ll want to know about the department that our role is in…
Calrom is a dynamic, growing company, developing advanced online pricing, booking, management, & ticketing engines for the travel industry.
We are a powerhouse of software development with a proven record of delivering innovative digital solutions to complex business challenges. Our team develops innovative software solutions for airlines such as British Airways, Iberia, Qantas, and other internationally recognised carriers. All our solutions are delivered on a SAAS basis hosted within our own virtualized server infrastructure from datacentres in the UK and overseas We provide robust and scalable service offerings to our customers and span countries around the world.
As part of the growth in our Calrom Groups team, we are looking for an experienced project manager with the skills and passion for managing the software delivery process to our airline customers for our market-leading Groups Booking system. You will work closely with our Head of Projects, Head of Product, and the rest of the Calrom Groups team and will ensure our systems are successfully delivered to our airline partners.
Tasks & responsibilities include:
- Able to define and report “progress” on project level tasks to all stakeholders including senior executives, clients and use effective communication approaches with each constituency.
- Drive quality accountability within the project with well-defined processes, metrics, and goals for process quality to ensure service level agreements are met.
- Manage the delivery of complex software solutions across the project lifecycle
- Experience with industry standard Agile project management processes
- Negotiate and collaborate with external and internal stakeholders to create achievable project delivery plans
- Assess, mitigate and manage risk across the project lifecycle
- Deal with the change management process, manage and control project scope
- Organise, plan, and run all relevant internal and external project meetings (e.g. project status, lessons learned, discovery, etc)
- Knowledge of creating, managing, and tracking budgets for projects and change requests, tracking and reporting on the commercial project status
- Willingness to travel on occasion as our customers are located around the world
- Manage 3rd party vendors or suppliers where relevant to the project delivery needs
Additional desirable skills:
- APM, Prince2, or other recognised project management certification
- Experience with project management tools such as Microsoft Project
- Background of managing technical software project delivery
- Working knowledge of other languages