The Transformation team turn ideas into reality, bringing together and driving forward projects from across the group. The team are involved in tech, process and people change, from scoping through to implementation. Every day is different and we’re looking for proactive quick thinkers who can manage stakeholders at different levels to deliver meaningful change.
£30,000 plus bonus and additional benefits
Cheshire Oaks, UK
37.5 hours per week between 09:00 – 17:30 Monday to Friday
As we build the team, we are looking for individuals who welcome the opportunity to shape project management at Travel Innovation Group. You will work with the business to create a lightweight but effective governance framework enabling us to realise change quickly and effectively.
Managing a range of projects from ideation through to delivery, you’ll work with the business to deliver meaningful change. We encourage a hands-on approach and encourage you to work hand in glove with business owners to deliver maximum value to shared objectives.
Tasks & responsibilities include:
- Coordinate and/or oversee gathering and analysis of requirements, ensuring business objectives and full project scope are clearly understood across the business for each project
- Manage day-to-day operational aspects of the project and scope
- Design KPIs and implement benefit tracking processes
- Create, execute, revise, monitor and report on all appropriate project activities
- Help design/develop company project management framework
- Support the business to manage project ROI and prioritisation
- Deliver project milestones on time and within budget
The successful candidate will have:
- Ability to manage multiple projects with varying levels of involvement
- Proven ability to establish relationships, influence, and work in partnership with stakeholders, including employees at all levels
- High level verbal and written skills, ability to lead presentations/workshops
- High level conceptual and analytical skills and the capacity to develop solutions for a range of complex issues
- Ability to plan and pursue challenging goals whilst successfully managing competing priorities
- Proven knowledge and experience in using project management, product management or improvement methodologies
- A qualification in Business/Project Management/Information Technology or related field would be an advantage but is not essential
- Previous travel industry experience would be beneficial but not essential
About the Travel Innovation Group
As renowned travel industry heavyweights (if we do say so ourselves), the Travel Innovation Group offer a wealth of unique services via our three companies; Lime, Aviate and Calrom.
So what exactly do we do? It all began with our boutique service and market-leading tech, connecting the travel trade with the world’s leading airlines and most recognisable travel brands. Thanks to this foundation, our growth continues to skyrocket with new, exciting products launching regularly, from cruise packages to luxury hotel booking services. What can we say – we’ve always been innovators at heart!
Our offices, people and partners now span the globe, but the hub of the action remains at our thriving Cheshire Oaks (UK) HQ and we’re looking for exceptional talent to work with us, succeed with us and grow with us.