You’ll want to know about the department that our role is in…
Our Systems team are the gateway between our client facing brands and our development company Calrom. Responsible for coordinating bug fixes, test plans, system releases; they ensure both our bespoke travel systems and integrations are running seamlessly.
The Technical Support Specialist will act as front line support for general and technical queries via phone and email for our product portfolio, including our API, Cache, Ticketing Robot and customer GDS integrations.
Roles & responsibilities include:
- Troubleshooting client and internal issues thoroughly and communicating resolutions to the end user in a precise and clear fashion, with working examples and documentation
- Escalating technical issues to our second level with clear and precise information and examples to ensure a swift resolution
- Work alongside the Relationship Manager and the wider team to onboard new clients with various user stories
- Critical incident management and escalation
- Regression testing and release testing of new features and products
- Creation and delivery of release notes and training for internal and external use
- Monitor health and usage via our alerting and monitoring systems, flagging issues, and creating monitoring dashboards to create a robust overview of our product usage and stability
- Be a part of creating a wide knowledge base for internal and external use, via documentation and Portal management
- Be a technical expert for our product offering
The ideal candidate will:
- Be a committed, enthusiastic, and supportive team member.
- Be aware of company’s goals and aims and strive to achieve at every opportunity.
- Be aware of company and teams’ goals, aims and SLA’s and strive to achieve at every opportunity.
- Deliver an efficient and professional service to customers.
- Attend and contribute in a positive and objective manner at team meetings or any relevant departmental/company meetings.
- Compile accurate business communications and reports as required.
- Acknowledge correspondence within set standards and timescales.
- Assist other departments when and where necessary to ensure business continuity and minimum standard performance.
- Strive to continuously improve the quality (presentation, accuracy, and coverage) of information relevant to the product.
- Aim to “self-learn / develop” skills and understanding of industry practices, procedures and policies that would impact on the team