You’ll want to know about the department that our role is in…
We like to deliver nothing short of BRILLIANT marketing and communications for our inhouse brands, and our partners’ too (we’re lucky to work with some pretty epic brands!). We are customer obsessed, and our goal is to really add value to the customer experience with each communication or campaign. Our teams are made up of an eclectic mix of talented people whose own experience and ideas make our marketing team what it is.
In terms of team spirit our marketing teams are a hive of activity, bursting with creativity and as a group we constantly strive for improvement and innovation. Knowledge seekers and relationship builders, everyone’s ideas are valued, and we encourage our team members to think both strategically and imaginatively.
If you are a newly qualified Graphic Designer, we have an exciting opportunity that could be right up your street especially if you are looking to make the first step in your Graphic Design career.
We are recruiting for a Junior Graphic Designer to join Aviate’s marketing team to assist in the design and production of a range of marketing materials for multi-channel campaigns. You’ll get to experience designing eshots, website banners, digital assets, animations, and social media content. Plus, now and then your scope of work will expand into outdoor artwork, brochures, event invitations, POS items, merchandise and more.
This role offers an exciting opportunity to make your mark and bring in your own ideas and concepts that will support our growth as the UK travel trade’s flight provider of choice.
This role sits within a cross-functional team of brilliant marketers and graphic designers. Both the team and wider company offer a creative and supportive environment and with two experienced and wonderfully talented Graphic Designers to guide you, we’re sure you’ll expand your skill set too.
Tasks and responsibilities include:
- Working closely with other members of the team to fully understand campaign objectives and actions desired.
- Produce on brand and innovative designs for our in-house brands.
- To develop a deep understanding of Aviate, all sub brands and our overall strategic objectives.
- Become a brand champion for Aviate and our sub brands.
- Adhere to brand guidelines to ensure all designs are consistent in their look and feel.
- Ensuring relevant artwork is print/media ready as required.
- Liaising with external print companies from time to time.
The successful candidate will:
- Have good knowledge of Adobe Illustrator and Photoshop
- Be curious and creative
- Have a great attitude and willingness to learn
- Be a diplomatic communicator with great soft skills
- Be a team player
- Ideally have a good knowledge of Adobe Premier Pro, After Effects and InDesign (although not essential)