You’ll want to know about the department that our role is in…
This role sits in Technical Integrations, the team who look after our InfiniteTech products. From providing expert technical support to developing new ways for us to connect with our tour operator, travel agent and technology partners, we’re always busy with exciting new projects!
You’ll be working within a supportive environment where new ideas are championed and personal development is encouraged to help you flourish.
The Junior Technical Support Specialist will deliver high quality system updates and enhancements through detailed testing, client support, ensuring our products, applications and Systems are working as expected. They’ll also provide support and be recognised as a subject matter expert on internal systems and GDS systems – don’t worry, we’ll provide full training on these!
Tasks & responsibilities include:
- Serving as first-line support for all technical and general product queries via multiple channels.
- Troubleshooting client and internal issues thoroughly and communicating resolutions to the end user in a precise and clear fashion, with working examples and documentation.
- Escalating technical issues to the team, Calrom and Technical Integrations Manager with clear and precise information and examples to ensure a swift resolution.
- Working alongside the Implementation Manager and the wider team to onboard new clients with various user stories.
- Regression testing and release testing of new features and products.
- Creating and delivering release notes and training for internal and external use.
- Monitoring health and usage via our alerting and monitoring systems, flagging issues, and creating monitoring dashboards to create a robust overview of our product usage and stability.
- Being a part of creating a wide knowledge base for internal and external use, via documentation and Portal management.
- Being a technical expert for our product offering including InfiniteAPI, InfiniteCache, InfiniteTicketing and customer GDS integrations
We think you’ll be a great fit if you have:
- The willingness to take on extensive training on all technical and non-technical aspects of the role.
- A strong customer service ethic to deliver effective and professional support.
- The outlook to continuously improve the quality (presentation, accuracy, and coverage) of information relevant to the product.
- A good knowledge of Outlook, Excel & Word.
- High levels of accuracy and critical thinking skills.
- A strong sense of prioritising and time-management.
What you’ll get:
- Annual company bonus in addition to your salary.
- 33 days annual leave, including bank holidays.
- Hybrid working options (minimum three days in the office).
- 5% matched company pension contribution.
- Modern office with on-site gym and bar so you can enjoy a free drink on a Friday!
- Internal training academy to support your learning and personal development.
- Additional company benefits to support your wellbeing and happiness!