Cheshire Oaks, UK
37.5 hours per week between 09:00 – 17:30, Monday to Friday
£22,000 plus bonus
Here’s an introduction to the role:
We’re the foundation brand bringing together our three companies, Lime, Calrom & Aviate, all with unique services to the travel trade. This position is working under Aviate, who were founded in 2009 with the purpose of offering the best flight content to tour operators. They now encompass multiple brands with a broad offering, all with their customers in mind.
The Partnership Executive will be working exclusively on one of Aviate’s products, Virgin Atlantic Flightstore, who act as an extension of Virgin Atlantic Airways Ltd as the preferred distribution method to the trade. We are the experts on the global destinations that Virgin Atlantic, and their airline partners, offer. Working on behalf of a Virgin company, your personality matters just as much as how good you are at what you do – be passionate, forward-thinking and respectful.
Here in Partnerships, we’re all about what makes our customers tick. From attending a conference to find new business, to managing relationships to help our customers boost their performance, our jobs are busy, varied and extremely rewarding.
Tasks & responsibilities include:
- To manage relationships with a portfolio of clients, drive sales growth and develop new sales opportunities by telephone, video and face to face meetings
- Supporting the growth of Virgin Atlantic Flightstore’s products, including international sales and Out of Date Range
- Attendance at client visits, airline meetings, events and FAM trips as necessary
- Communicating new product developments, internally and externally
- Analyse our sales, looking into trends and opportunities.
- Providing internal and external stakeholders with market insights and running reports
- Working with marketing to ensure the smooth running of campaigns.
We think you’ll be a great fit if you have:
- Experience of working the travel industry – ideally, you’ll already be working in the industry but if not, a keen knowledge and experience of all things travel is a must!
- Passionate about results and getting things done.
- Great organisational skills and a proactive approach to work
- Are commercially astute with a strong customer service ethic.
- Are flexible with regards to travel and working patterns as and when required to support the team and business needs (may involve overseas travel)
- Aim to ‘self-learn/develop’ skills and understanding of industry practices.
What you’ll get:
- Annual company bonus.
- 33 days annual leave, including bank holidays.
- Hybrid working options.
- 5% matched company pension contribution.
- Office with on-site gym and bar so you can enjoy a free drink on a Friday!
- Internal training academy to support your learning and development.
- Additional benefits to support your wellbeing and happiness.