Cheshire Oaks, UK
37.5 hours Monday to Friday on a rota basis from 08:00 – 19:00
£30,000 plus bonus
About us and the department this role sits in:
We’re the foundation brand bringing together our three companies, Lime, Calrom & Aviate, all with unique services to the travel trade.
Our Systems team are the gateway between our client facing brands, Lime & Aviate, and our development company Calrom. Responsible for requirement gathering, test plans, system releases; they ensure both our bespoke travel systems and integrations are running seamlessly and continually moving forward.
The core focus of this role is to be the internal client facing Systems Product Owner for our Groups business, collating, and communicating requirements on a set of Travel Systems. The Product Owner is responsible for ensuring an existing level of quality while driving forward change.
Tasks & responsibilities include:
- Drive product development on all Aviate & Lime groups systems communicating the vision to relevant stakeholders.
- Maintain high knowledge level of groups products and the processes relating to the product within various departments.
- Scope, document and translate requirements to Stakeholders (i.e., Business Analysts, development Product Owners etc.)
- Manage the product roadmap, prioritisation, and backlog.
- Acting as a primary liaison and link between stakeholders, development Product Owners and development support.
- Evaluating and communicating product progress.
- Design, create and execute manual testing plans in conjunction with Product Support team alongside test cases for automation with the Automated Test & Release Team.
- Proactively test systems for accuracy, speed and up to date information.
- Complete User Acceptance Testing on system releases, new functionality, and whole System quality assurance for Live rollout.
- Report and follow issues through to resolution in conjunction with system development teams using tracking software.
- Evaluate system usage and opportunity for development to reduce off-line activity.
- Read XML requests and responses for investigation and testing of systems issues and enhancements.
- Training internal users and creating user manuals for new or improved systems.
We think you’ll be a great fit if you:
- Have knowledge of airline groups airfares, processes & rules.
- Are experienced reading XML requests and responses to a high degree.
- Have great organisational skills and a proactive approach to work.
- Have a strong customer centric ethos and natural ability to communicate effectively.
- Challenge the existing and strive to enhance and develop products at all times.
- Have high levels of accuracy, prioritising and time-management
What you’ll get:
- Annual company bonus in addition to your salary.
- 33 days annual leave, including bank holidays.
- Hybrid working options (minimum three days in the office).
- 5% matched company pension contribution.
- Modern office with on-site gym and bar so you can enjoy a free drink on a Friday!
- Internal training academy to support your learning and personal development.
- Additional company benefits to support your wellbeing and happiness