Service & Support Incident Analyst (Level 2)
Flexible working between the hours of 08:00 – 18:00. Times to be agreed with Line Manager
About us and the department the role sits in:
As a fast-growing SaaS company, Calrom has a proven record of delivering innovative software for international airlines. We’re part of the Travel Innovation Group, made up of Lime, Calrom & Aviate who all provide unique services to the travel trade.
The Service & Support team are the service pros of Calrom, acting as the gateway between the customer and development teams to handle and escalate product support issues across our airline solutions. They’ve got a wealth of knowledge about our airline products to act as subject matter experts for future developments, plus problem-solving skills to ensure swift resolutions to tickets raised.
Tasks & responsibilities include:
- Handle 2nd line support issues across our product base
- Triage, troubleshoot, and attempt to resolve problems reported by users
- Investigation, escalation, creation, and management of product defect reports to the development team
- Creation of detailed and useful product defect reports for the development team
- Ensure customer are kept updated on the progress of their support issues
- Create, review, and maintain product documentation and training material
- Work closely with the development team to understand customer issues and ensure speedy resolution of those issues
- Build a detailed knowledge of our product offerings to be able act as a subject matter expert for future enhancement and development efforts
- Act as the ‘voice of the customer’ within the development centre
The successful candidate will have:
- Knowledge of Amadeus, Sabre, or other GDS
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- A patient nature and ability to deal with customers via the in-house ticketing system (Zendesk)
- A flexible attitude and the ability to perform under pressure
- A commitment to quality and a thorough approach to the work
- The ability to work well within a team whilst still demonstrating the ability to work independently (with no/minimal supervision) and using own initiative
- Knowledge of online travel booking systems
- Knowledge of product support, preferably within a software or travel company
- Experience in working in an ‘ITIL framework’ support environment (preferred but not requisite)
What you’ll get:
- Flexible and home working policies.
- 33 days annual leave, including bank holidays.
- 5% matched company pension contribution.
- Modern offices with great spaces to kick back and relax – there’s even an on-site gym and bar in our Cheshire Oaks office!
- Internal training academy to support your learning and personal development.
- Additional company benefits to support your wellbeing and happiness!