Senior Software Engineer
Flexible, to be discussed with your manager
About us and the department this role sits in:
As a fast-growing SaaS company, Calrom has a proven record of delivering innovative software for international airlines. We’re also part of the Travel Innovation Group, made up of Lime, Calrom & Aviate who all provide unique services to the travel trade.
A highly passionate bunch, our data analytics & AI team bring our unique software solutions to life. Believing in self-service business intelligence concepts, they are empowering business managers and data analysts to perform their bespoke analysis using the power of modern BI tools. They are also providing support to development teams, actively managing 24X7 OLTP database clusters on multiple geo-locations.
We are looking for a Senior Full-Stack Developer with minimum of four years industry experience. You will work closely with our Pakistan Regional Directors, and Team Leads (both in Lahore and the UK) analysing, designing, and building new systems and enhancements to existing systems.
As a Senior Software Developer, you will contribute to our continual process of improving our systems, processes, and technology stack.
Overall we look for people who have an inquisitive mind, are always learning, and to whom development is a passion, who are not scared to look under the covers of a framework to figure out how things work, and ultimately why it may not be working as expected. As a business we love to see our people grow and develop with room for both career and skills development across the organisation.
We think you’ll be a great fit if you have:
- Four+ years’ experience with dotnet framework.
- Two+ years’ experience with Angular (latest versions), and ReactJS framework for the front-end.
- Strong C# skills.
- Strong concept of Object-orientated principles, e.g. SOLID.
- Knowledge of ASP.NET MVC,.NET Core, WebAPI, Entity framework/NHibernate, .Net Core.
- At least some experience working with microservices architecture.
- Understanding of writing testable code e.g. unit tests, integration tests, end to end (e2e) testing.
- Experience of any client-side framework – ReactJS, Angular, Knockout, JQuery.
- Experience of CSS3, Typescript.
- Experience of working with Material UI or Bootstrap.
- Understanding of SignalR.
- Understanding of agile methods and processes, e.g. SCRUM.
- Understanding of working in DevOps environment using tools like Azure DevOps, GitLab, BitBucket, TeamCity, Octopus, IoC, ORM, and MVC/MVVM
Exciting benefits we offer:
- Two annual bonuses
- Pension scheme
- Company provided lunch every day
- Medical insurance for self & dependents (OPD/IPD)
- Leave bank and encashment policy
- Mobile allowance
- Company-paid sports activities
- Company-paid certifications
- Flexible working hours
- Career progression with personal development plans
- Open plan environment
- Company celebration dinners
- Company sponsored annual trip
- Onsite secured car park for cars and bikes
- Monthly employee birthday celebration
Where we are:
In Pakistan, our state of art office is in the newly built Tricon business center situated in the heart of Gulberg. The hi-tech building features a full height glass window, which overlooks Gymkhana Golf Club and Main Gulberg, and is surrounded by banks, cafes, restaurants, shopping malls, hospitals and health and fitness clubs.
To apply, email us with your CV or click apply now.