We are looking for a Senior full stack developer with minimum of 4 years industry experience. Candidate must have good attention to details skills. You will work closely with our Pakistan Regional Directors, and Team Leads (both in Lahore and the UK) analyzing, designing, and building new systems and enhancements to existing systems.
As a Senior Software Developer, we would expect you to contribute to our continual process of improving our systems, processes, and technology stack. Overall we look for people who have an inquisitive mind, are always learning, and to whom development is a passion, who are not scared to look under the covers of a framework to figure out how things work, and ultimately why it may not be working as expected. You will work a group of highly passionate technology people who want to develop the best systems in their chosen business area. As a business we love to see our people grow and develop with room for both career and skills development across the organization.
The successful candidate will have:
- Four+ years’ experience
- Must have strong C# skills
- Must have strong concept of Object-orientated principles, e.g. SOLID
- Must have knowledge of ASP.NET MVC,.NET Core, WebAPI, Entity framework/NHibernate, .Net Core
- Experience of any one of the client-side frameworks, ReactJS, Angular, Knockout, JQuery
- Experience of CSS3, Typescript
- Experience of working with Material UI or Bootstrap
- Understanding of SignalR
- Understanding of agile methods and processes, e.g. SCRUM
- Understanding of working in DevOps environment using tools like Azure DevOps, GitLab, BitBucket, TeamCity, Octopus
- Understanding of architectural development patterns such as IoC, ORM, and MVC/MVVM
- Understanding of writing testable code e.g. unit tests, integration tests